STUFFED ORANGE BIZKIT 😋
120 soft butter and a tablespoon to spread on the mold
A teaspoon of yeast
An orange with lots of juice
110 g sugar and 3 oranges for the syrup
1. Gather all the ingredients and preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Put the butter and sugar in a fountain and beat it with an electric mixer until you get a smooth paste. Add the eggs one at a time and continue to mix well. Then add the flour and baking powder little by little to avoid forming lumps.
3. Remove the orange shell by making zests. Squeeze the orange juice.
4. Add the zest and juice to the dough.
5. Spread the mold with the butter and add the dough. Bake 30 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, prepare the syrup. Put the juice of the other oranges and the sugar in a saucepan. Boil for 6 minutes over high heat.
7. Take the biscuit out of the oven and put it on a plate, turning it over. Pour the syrup over it when it is still hot and let it cool before eating.